Sunday, August 14, 2011

On the Move!

We've just been offered and accepted a ministry position. I'll be the Pastor of Adult Discipleship at Trinity Baptist Church in Walla Walla, Washington. More details to come, but check out trinitywallawalla.org.

Thanks for praying!



2 comments:

Andrea Ridout :) said...

I am so excited for all of you. Though everyone here in Big D will miss you terribly, we also know that this is the start of a great adventure and that you will find tremendous joy in serving others. Please remember every day that you have a family here who loves you very much and that you will be constantly in our thoughts and prayers.

Love - Aunt Andrea :)

Reg GP said...

I echo Andrea's comments. It has been a long and yet short journey to this place in your lives. I look forward seeing how God will work through your family.