So, it has been a while since I blogged, but there is good reason. Our family is in a great state of flux/transition. We are still in the midst of the transition, but I'll update you as best I can:
By this time next week, I'll be completely finished with all my seminary coursework. Forever. Yay.
By this time next month, our family will be moving out of our current apartment. We're packing, saying goodbye to friends and family. Boo.
Sometime soon, we'll be starting a new, full time ministry position. I can't go into details, because I don't have any details yet. But rest assured that when we know, you'll know.
We appreciate your prayers during this time that is both exciting and difficult. We'll provide detailed updates as we begin to put the pieces together of the plan God has woven for us (Mixed Metaphor Alert!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Excited for you guys! Can't wait to hear where God is taking you. Much love from the Rhines and congrats on finishing well!
We have really enjoyed our time with the Harrison family these past few days. We love you all so much and we will be so happy to come visit. Good luck next week!
Love,
Dano,Kunckle & JoJo
Post a Comment