I'm starting to doubt the need to know Biblical Hebrew for my future ministry. Mostly, it's because I'm starting to doubt my ability to learn/retain Hebrew past tomorrow...
You know an exam is going to be bad when the prof gives you an extra credit assignment before she even passes out the exam...
Still, I shouldn't complain (although that's never stopped me before). The worst day in a seminary classroom is still a day in a seminary classroom. There are a lot of worse places to be today. God is good. Even if my test grade is not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You be right, but usually you are just a good student who is fearful of the outcome. Regardless you are loved and cherished by many and you will get through it for the better. Secret admirer.
I meant"you may be right" not a prediction.
Post a Comment