Sunday, May 10, 2009

Piano Recital

Enjoy!

6 comments:

Chuck & Chels said...

oh my! how darling. she's really good! i have a very similar home video of myself playing that song. gotta love suzuki :) i still have all my books, not that i can play that music anymore.

also- i recognize that room! did you know that's the church where I work and you were right around the corner from my office!

Cathy said...

Beautiful! Great job Hannah! Hey Anne! Did you know Brian "Head" Welch from Korn is going to be playing in Lubbock on Monday? He is one of the folks who has a video on iamsecond.com. Greg and I aren't going because #1 We're too old, and #2 We're too old... ;-)

Jaci said...

Great Job Hannah!!! It is always neat to hear you play! Keep upi the good work!!

=)

Organized Chaos said...

In an effort to hear more from you, I'm tagging you, Anne! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

What a talented young lady! We loved it!